Rembrandt Deeply White Toothpaste Review
Rembrandt Deeply White toothpaste contains both fluoride and peroxide to protect your enamel while removing stains.
This toothpaste has the ability to remove stains that are below your enamel so that stains are tackled at the source.
This toothpaste contains peroxide.
Do You Want Whiter Teeth?
Peroxide provides intense teeth whitening because it releases oxygen that works on your teeth while you brush.
And, Peroxide is one of the more popular ingredients that dentists use in their office teeth whitening procedures.
Advantages of Using Rembrandt Deeply White ToothpasteRembrandt Deeply White Toothpaste promises an array of benefits for those who use it regularly and per the package instructions.
The effectiveness of this toothpaste can be maximized by consuming fewer dark-pigmented foods and brushing your teeth after each meal.
We also like the trick of rinsing your mouth with water after you consume food or drink that could stain your teeth.
Water is often readily available with makes it an ideal trick to have up your sleeve.
Using the associated pre-brush rinse may also work to enhance the level of whitening you experience.
Additional advantages to this toothpaste include the following:
- Keeping the gums healthy to prevent gum infections and disease
- It contains ingredients to prevent cavities and tooth decay
- This toothpaste helps to kill harmful bacteria in the mouth
- It helps to remove plaque to prevent the buildup of tartar
To ensure optimal whitening, it is important to floss at least once a day and use a mouthwash that helps to prevent plaque buildup.
Seeing your dentist twice a year also helps to prevent deep stains and tartar buildup so your teeth can stay whiter and brighter, and be as healthy as possible.
Rembrandt Deeply White toothpaste contains an array of ingredients that work to protect the enamel, prevent cavity formation and whiten the teeth.
If you are unsure about any of the ingredients in this toothpaste, make sure to talk to your dentist before using it.
So, the ingredients in this toothpaste include:
- Sodium monofluorophosphate: This is a type of fluoride that works to protect the enamel and keep it strong.
- Glycerin: This gives the toothpaste a bit of sweetness so it tastes better.
- Urea peroxide: This is a type of peroxide that helps to bleach the teeth for optimal whitening.
- Modified food starch: This is just an additive.
- Sodium citrate: This ingredient decalcifies to prevent the buildup of plaque.
- Flavor: This is just an additive.
- Papain: Papain comes from the papaya fruit and it helps to reduce inflammation which helps to ensure healthy gums.
- Acrylic copolymer: This is just an additive.
- Calcium disiodium EDTA: This works as a preservative for the toothpaste.
- Hydrated silica: This is a type of mild abrasive that helps to scrub and polish the teeth to remove stains and allow the bleaching ingredients to penetrate better.
- Aluminum hydroxide: This helps to prevent cavities by working with fluoride.
- Silica: This is just an additive.
- Propylene glycol: This is just an additive.
- Cocamidopropyl betaine: This is a type of surfactant that helps the toothpaste to spread when brushing.
- Sodium lauryl sulfate: This is just an additive.
- Sodium saccharin: This is just an additive.
Users say that this toothpaste does a great job at cleaning their teeth and keeping their breath fresh.
It has good reviews for it whitening and stain removal ability and users report that they notice a different in the colors of their teeth within a few days of using it at least twice a day.
However, exactly how long it takes you to experience results ultimately depends on the level of staining you have and whether or not you are consuming foods and drinks that are known to stain the teeth, such as dark berries and coffee.
Of course, tobacco use also contributes to teeth staining and this can impact how well this toothpaste works.
Common benefits associated with this toothpaste include:
- It contains active dental peroxide to whiten teeth without harming the enamel
- This toothpaste helps to strengthen and actively restore the enamel
- It claims to whiten deeper than other tooth whitening toothpastes on the market
- This toothpaste contains the right mix of ingredients for optimal stain removal
- It claims to visibly whiten teeth within two months of proper and consistent use
- This is the first toothpaste to contain dentist-quality enamel-safe ingredients
- It removes surface stains and claims to go deeper to eliminate stains
- It has double the whitening action of its competitors
Disadvantages of Rembrandt Deeply White Toothpaste
Here were the disadvantage we found:
- Uneven Whitening for Veneers, Laminants or Caps
The price of this toothpaste is a turnoff for some people because it ranges from $5.00 to $8.00 for a 2.6 ounce tube.
One disadvantage is that the experts disagree about, are the claims that this toothpaste is able to whiten teeth below the enamel.
Dentists say that this is impossible with a toothpaste because they aren’t on the teeth long enough to have any penetration or bleaching actions.
Dentists don’t deny that this toothpaste can brighten teeth, but they say the surface of the teeth is the only thing being taken care.
One other potential issue with this toothpaste is tooth sensitivity.
The fluoride is helpful for building strong enamel, but this toothpaste does contain abrasive ingredients and this can be a problem for those who already have sensitive teeth.
Those with sensitive teeth should consult their dentist before deciding if Rembrandt Deeply White is the best whitening toothpaste option.
Veneers Laminates Caps
Those with laminates, bonded teeth and porcelain caps can experience uneven teeth whitening because these dental appliances aren’t affected by the toothpaste.
However, this toothpaste can still be used with restorations because it is only mildly abrasive. Also, the manufacturer says that this toothpaste decreases the chance of restoration surface deterioration.
It contains proven whitening ingredients and the texture and taste aren’t unpleasant.
In addition to removing stains and whitening the teeth, this toothpaste is also proven to improve overall dental health.
Do You Want Whiter Teeth?
Anyone over 12 years of age can use this toothpaste and it promises to be effective against deep stains and tooth yellowing.
In addition, it also helps to fight cavities and protect the enamel.
Lastly, Rembrandt Deeply White Toothpaste is a very popular brand and it seems to work well for the majority of users.